Anxiety-Free Dentistry is possible when you choose the best rated Dentist Clinic.
Does the thought of a dental appointment makes you sweat?
You are not alone — but modern methods ensure that your discomfort is minimized.
Not exactly looking forward to your next dental appointment?
At Bella Smile, we provide Anxiety-Free Dentistry.
Are you afraid of going to the Dentist?
Believe it or not, you’re not alone. Nearly 80% of adult Americans experience some degree of fear or anxiety about going to the dentist.
Patients with fear often avoid going to the dentist on a regular basis, which ends up worsening the overall condition of their teeth and gums.
Reasons why adults are afraid to go to the dentist:
- Already had bad experiences in dental clinics.
- Cannot stand the noise of dental equipment.
- Uncomfortable with the office’s direct lighting.
- Do not like to mess with the mouth or teeth.
- Have difficulty keeping their mouth open for a long period of time.
- Sensitive teeth / gums causing pain during the exam.
- The fear of swallowing something they should not.
- The fear of choking or not being able to breathe normally.
- Afraid to discover a problem and have to make many follow up treatments.
- Afraid they might have to wear braces.
- Uncomfortable with not being able to control their saliva during dental treatments.
- Worry that the flavor of blood will stay in their mouth.
- Do not like the dental post-cleaning sensation that is in the mouth and teeth.
Here at Bella Smiles, we provide Anxiety-Free Dentistry and we are here to make you feel comfortable and relaxed during your entire treatment. Our supportive staff is here to listen to your concerns regarding your dental issues and fears about the procedures to be performed. It is very important to maintain a frank and open communication. We will explain the type of treatment recommended for you, inform you about the details of the procedure, and answer any questions or concerns you have about treatment.
If you feel nervous or tense before any procedure, you can relax! We offer a wide range of safe and effective treatments to ease or eliminate any potential discomfort or distress you may be experiencing.
The dentist can apply nitrous oxide, an analgesic and sedative, to help our patients relax during treatment. Other medications may also be used, depending on the level of fear that the patient exhibits.
We will make every effort to make your appointment a quiet and pleasant experience.